Total Pageviews

Irish Rose Art - Art, Music, Photos and Musings on Nature, Beauty, Things I See and Enjoy

All Photos and Art Work Copyright Sharon Gunn McMahon

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Change

I suppose some people like change, maybe even enjoy it. Some of us hate it and fight it kicking and screaming, even when we know it is needed. I'm definitely in the latter category. Never enjoyed change much. I did like moving to Colorado, and I have enjoyed many of my multiple career changes.

I didn't much like moving back to Texas, though. When I left Texas, I bled lone stars and red/white/and blue. But after ten years in Colorado, I think I bleed gold circles surrounded by a red C on a field of blue and white. Texas will always be my country of origin, but I believe Colorado will always have a hold on my heart.

Leaving Colorado, I left a family that I dearly miss. While I think things are better for all of us this way, I never stop missing people and places there.

Looking back at things I feel a sense of sadness and loss, but I know time will heal many wounds. I hope it heals them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy and welcome to Irish Rose! I would love to hear from you and welcome any comments you care to share! Thank you so much for visiting!! :-D