Total Pageviews

Irish Rose Art - Art, Music, Photos and Musings on Nature, Beauty, Things I See and Enjoy

All Photos and Art Work Copyright Sharon Gunn McMahon

Monday, September 12, 2011

New and Fun Adventure

I opened my new Etsy shop and my menagerie has vanished! It is exciting and so much fun to "meet" people who love my little critters. I have jewelry in the shop too, and hope to get that to launch as well.

New adventures are scary and exciting at the same time. I suppose I put off opening this shop out of fear that it wouldn't "make it" so... this has been a big step for me. Now I face the pleasant dilemma of making more things to sell, because my inventory is down by 50%. That is a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy and welcome to Irish Rose! I would love to hear from you and welcome any comments you care to share! Thank you so much for visiting!! :-D